Sneha Jain Wins Banabhatta Saahityik Puraskaar 2023
Banabhatta Saahityik Puraskaar 2023 by Cherry Book Awards is a literary award that recognizes and felicitates contemporary Indian writers for their outstanding contribution to Indian Literature. The award aims to promote and celebrate the diversity of Indian literature by honoring the works of emerging and established writers across different genres and languages. One of the most deserving winners of Banabhatta Saahityik Puraskaar 2023 is Sneha Jain.
About Sneha Jain
Latest young literary sensation, Sneha Jain hails from the city of Karnal, Haryana In India . She has garnered much acclaim for her books and the achievements at young age (21 years old at the moment). Sneha is a world record holder as an “aspiring author 2021” and also holds her name in “India Book of Records “ for her second book titled- “She- The Withered Flower”. Recently , She has been selected for the prestigious Bharat Vibhushan Award 2023.
When Sneha is not writing, she focuses on her studies ,given that she is presently pursuing her Masters in English . She also spends her time reading and drawing. She launched her first book “THE VISIONARY LIGHTS FROM A DARK MIND “at the age of 19 , in August 2020. The book contains some short poetries which are easily readable and relatable ,composed by SNEHA JAIN herself. Her second book “She-The Withered Flower” talks about women empowerment and their overcoming the obstacles.Her third book “The Jewels of Elegance “ is a patriotic book where she named each state of India as a diamond . Her fourth book “The Wind and the Grit” is a general book containing poems on various elements of earth. Her fifth book “Be the first you” is a motivational book .All her books are available for sale globally on amazon.
World Record as “ASPIRING AUTHOR 2021” by Bravo International Book of Records.
- “The Future Star-Best Debut Author 2021” by Cherry book Awards
- “Writer’s Ink Awardee 2021” by Applause Awards,
- “Best Writer Of the Year Award -The Opus Talent Awards 2021” by Opus Coliseum ,
- ”INDIA INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN AWARD 2021” by IIWA 2021.
“Alpha Talent Awards2021 ” by The Alpha Talent Awards 2021.
- “Top 100 Women Icon2021” by the fox clues India Prime Awards.
- ”Tagore Commemorative” by Ne8x.
- ”Kalam Ratna Award 2021 “ by Kalam Foundation.
- ”Asia Top 100 Influential Women of India2021” byTimes crown.
- ”Asia’s 100 most inspirational people Award 2021.”.
- India top 100 women Icon award 2021
- Spotlight Youth Icon Award 2021.
- India Top 100 Women Award 2021 by foxclues.
- Top 100 Authors of India 2021.
- ”Ms. Resolute” by Feminarc Awards (Awards Arc)
- ”Women leadership award 2022” by Nation Choice.
- ”Best in Excellence “ under NARI EK SHAKTI by The Crazy Tales.
- Top 40 most talented writers of 2021.
- Bankim Chandra Kala Saman
- She forward excellence 2022
- Rabindranath Tagore Literature Awards 2022
- Top 100 Authors award 2022
- Empowered Women award 2022
- Inspiration HERstory times 2022 award
- Women Face of the Year 2023
- Bharat Vibhushan Award 2023 by National book of Records India
- Glaze Iconic 40 under 40 award 2023
She writes to motivate and inspire people. Usually, one gets related to her writings in a fraction of seconds. She believes in expressing the reality of the world in words. Most of her writings are of women empowerment themes. She believes that everyone needs to voice up their opinions.
Banabhatta was an Indian Sanskrit scholar and poet who lived in the 7th century CE. He is best known for his literary work, the Kadambari, a romantic novel that tells the story of the love between the prince Chandrapeeda and the princess Kadambari. Banabhatta was a prolific writer and also authored several other works, including the Harshacharita, a biography of the Emperor Harsha, and the Parvatiparinaya, a poem that describes the marriage of the god Shiva and the goddess Parvati. Banabhatta's contributions to Sanskrit literature are highly regarded and have had a lasting impact on Indian culture.